Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

The Pope is a soccerfan of San Lorenzo

Francisco I.

Yes....yes....yes it is about the Pope again! What can I say? The good must give way to the better!
We have one! The catholic church has a newly baked Pope. He was just baked? Yes he was. He was Jorge Mario Bergoglio, and today he was baked Pope by 115 electoral candidates. And he baked himself to be Francis I. or Francisco I. or Francesco I.

The Jesuit is from Argentina, he loves football and prefers to drive with the public transport instead of taking a car, what do we want more?

Is he going to be the pope of the public again? Just as JP II was? Is he going to be a mixture of Ratzinger and Karol Wojtyla? The theological sharpness combined with an immense charismatic approach in addition to a particular humour? Possibly we just have to give him time and freedom for him to settle down and find out how to best steer this big ship.

Benedetto XVI. & Jorge Mario Bergoglio

If you ask my personal opinion, which you possibly do not do, but which I will give anyway, have a very good feeling about him. And I think we can look forward to a enthralling, revolutionary time, accompanied by a good portion of humour.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen